November 20, 2016
Top 10 Best Items Ever
We all have our go-to “holy grail” items that we just can’t live without. I’m always so interested to see what people are loving so I can discover new faves myself. Something about me is that I am a very committed person in more ways than one. If I find a foundation I love, I use it for months and months until I finally decide to try something new. I wear my favorite jeans as much as I can, and cuddle up with the same blanket every single night because I know it will keep me the coziest. Everyone is guilty of picking favorites, and here are my top ten favorite products ever.
Some products are pricer than others, but I would never recommend a product I do not truly love, no matter what the price is.
- Furry Blanket : When I tell you guys that this is the softest, warmest, coziest blanket I’ve ever owned in my life I’m not exaggerating. I was hesitant on buying it because of the price, but I am sooo glad that I went for it. I use this blanket every single night, and it is going to be a life saver in the cold months approaching. Not only is it super warm, it’s so cute and adds such a cozy feel to whatever room it’s in!
- Adidas: If I’m not wearing boots, I’m wearing these babies. I purchased them over the summer and I have gotten so much wear out of them! I love how they go with so many different outfits, and overall make an outfit look trendy with a touch of sporty. I’ve paired mine with jeans, dresses, shorts, leggings, and every outfit is cuter than the last. I would definitely recommend purchasing a pair because they are a staple shoe for me!
- No7 Stay Perfect Foundation: This foundation is hands down the best foundation I have ever used…and it’s drugstore!! I’ve talked about it on my blog before, but I can’t rave about it enough. For only being $16 it offers such amazingly natural coverage that lasts all day. I tell everyone I know to try this foundation because it is truly perfect.
- Marshmallow Fireside Candle: I have been burning this candle basically every day for the past month. It is a fairly sweet smell, so if you’re not into that then you might not be a fan. I however am a lover of all things sweet, and this is such a warm and cozy smell. It definitely is getting me excited for the holiday season and chilly approaching months 🙂
- Finding Audrey: I can’t say enough good things about this book. As someone who suffers from anxiety, it is refreshing to read about a character who struggles with the same issues and puts into words exactly what you’re feeling. I could re-read this book a hundred times and never get tired of it. It is such a great, inspiring read.
- Pixi Glow Tonic: I’m guilty of not being super into skincare…at least I used to be. Now that I’m almost 24 (so hard to believe) I decided I should start taking care of my skin like a real adult. Glow tonic has been my go-to product for a few weeks now and I will definitely be repurchasing it! Even though I haven’t used it for a really long time, I can already see a difference in my skin! I use it before I moisturize and my skin feels so amazing afterwards 🙂
- Urbanog Crushed Velvet Slip On Sneaker: As with these babies, I haven’t had them for a long time but I can already tell they are going to be a favorite of mine for a long time. They incorporate three of my favorite things; pink, velvet, and sneakers. What more could I ask for, seriously? Not only are they so adorable but they’re really comfy and definitely an attention grabber!
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter: THIS. STUFF. IS. EVERYTHING. When I tell you that I receive soooo many compliments on how I smell when I wear this I’m not kidding. This is by far the best, most moisturizing body butter out there. It’s so creamy and smells absolutely heavenly. I can’t see myself using any other body butter ever again. Not to mention it’s so affordable! With a product so amazing you would expect it to cost upwards of $30+, but it’s actually only $15!! Talk about a steal.
- Urban Outfitters Matte Nail Polish: I’m the type of girl who ALWAYS has to have her nails painted. Even if they’re chipped, they have to have at least a little polish on them. I know so many of you are probably cringing at the thought of chipped nail polish, but I can’t not have anything! I used to be an avid fan of OPI and Essie nail polish, but over the summer I discovered Urban Outfitters nail polish and now that’s honestly all I purchase. The colors are so awesome, and it dries matte giving your nails such a cool look. The nail polish lasts decently long, and it’s only $6!
- American Eagle Jeans: I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that American Eagle jeans are my absolute favorite jeans in the whole world. They are so comfy, last so long, and just overall fit really well! Even though they can be a bit expensive, I usually buy mine when they have sales or promotions like buy one get one 5o% off, or I just shop the sale section 🙂 Every now and then I will splurge on a pair or two because they are such great quality and I know they’ll last me a long time!
Are any of my faves your favorites too? Let me know some of your favorites in the comments below! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and found some new products to try out! Be sure to like, share, and comment on this post if you enjoyed it, and you can stick around by subscribing to my blog if you’d like to know when I post new content 🙂